Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today in clinic was a very challenging day for me.  I am having a real hard time with the fulcrum thing.  My pinky wants to go strait out and Lauren said my finger will get strained but I feel like my other fingers cant move very well when I am fulcruming.  I am feeling a little frustrated today. Kind of like I might cry.  Oh well I am gonna try to get through this day then I can go home and cry.  This week has been crazy and it is going to continue to be crazy for the next few days.  I worked with Sam she is so patient with me.  I worked with Kristie also I think I may have poked her a couple of times.  Hopefully she will forgive me.  Well I am hoping next week will go a little better and I can start feeling better.  I think I have said this in every blog but I am always feeling this way.  Cya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment