Monday, October 18, 2010

A new week

Well today was pretty much a breeze cause I was the patient and just laid there and let Whitnee do her thing and froze.  The weekend was nice and long I hated to see it come to an end so soon.  My kids went to there dads and are coming home today and I am really excited to see them.  I found out when I got to school and their dad called me that my son had stitches last night and they were at the emergency room til late.  Then on the way home he got car sick so the past couple days have been rough for him. Cant wait to give him a love.  Wednesday I will be the operator so that will be nice.  I think once I start doing this routine a little more I will get more comfortable with it so I am looking forward to that and to practicing on Wednesday.  Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment