Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wednesday

Today was the wonderful air powder polisher PE pass off.  Man I love that thing. Ha! Ha!  I totally sucked at it.  I couldnt get the pedal pushed down all the way and I got water all over Marianne.  I felt real bad and told her so.  Thank goodness she is so sweet.   We had a real awesome pod rap and Marilyn is amazing.  She carved us all teeth.  I dont know how she finds the time to do all she does.  Well I got fluoride again and it was like glue again all over my teeth.  However, we did the gel and I really liked that better.  I have decided Im not to fond of varnish.  The gel was orange vanilla flavored and I thought it sounded gross but I really liked it.  Well I am signing off on another clinic week.  More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment