Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back to Clinic!

Well I dont think anyones head was really in the game today.  First day back after boards and it was rough.  I had a fairly easy patient this morning a 1B. Then this afternoon I had my class 4.  It was amazing how much more confident I felt giving injections after taking boards.  I didnt shake, I knew where I was going, it wasnt near as bad today.  I really realized how much harder a class 4 is than the other classifications.  I scaled my little heart out, til I just couldnt do anymore and I still wasnt sure if I had gotten everything.  I am not used to patients with such deep pockets, I have never never had my ultrasonic tip almost completely barried in the sulcus it was crazy.  Well my body is killing me tonight so I think I'll get some R&R and start fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment