Monday, August 30, 2010

another day in clinic

Today is Monday and we got to seat our neighbor in the chair and suck some water. We used our blue boa and the HVE and the small suction. I must say sorry to Sam, I sucked her cheek a few times and her tounge.  The High speed is very awkward to use by yourself.  I am not feeling very well today so remembering my PE to pass off is proving difficult.  We are going to watch a movie if Saliva were Red. I hear it is pretty yucky so that will be good on my ill stomach.  Oh I did it and passed off the PPE PE. Nice!! Well I barely survived the first week so hopefully I can survive the remainder of the semester, and now I am signing off!

1 comment:

  1. I've seen If Saliva Were Red. It is like the other Bloodbourne Pathogen movie. Old school and funny, but informative of course.

    ReplyDelete