Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Second day of Clinic

Today was good in clinic. I passed off my Eaglesoft PE which wasnt as hard as I was expecting.  We were able to work with suction on the typodont. Way cool!  We learned how to use the blue boa which will be interesting later in the semester. It looks like it could be very useful.  Working on the typodont is way different than working on a real person.  A lot easier you can get him right where you want him.  I cant wait to get that big chunk of gunk off his tooth though.  The lady that invented the blue boa talked to us which was cool to have her show us exactly what she had in mind when she created it.  Well Im off to radiology next. Today is my long day. Cya

1 comment:

  1. I was jabbing at the big gunk on the typodont too. It is funny how messed up his/her mouth is. I am glad we have radiology in the afternoon, so we can leave early (like today) if we get done.

    ReplyDelete