Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Monday

Well there are only 3 more weeks of school and I am so ready for this semester to be over.  Wow it is stressful and my body just needs a rest so I can get ready for next year.  I am very pleased with my day today.  I did 3 PE's and finally passed off my 1st ultrasonic.  I am so happy!  It wasn't as hard as I thought even though I was very nervous about it.  I really like the tripple bend much better than the slim line.  I felt it was much easier to navigate.  I love the swivel.  I went to school early today so I could take xrays for midtown  and it was really sad there were no bwx.  I did take 1 pa but I didnt need Pa's I needed bwx.  Oh well I was really greatful they let me come.  I got 1 quad of a class 3 and 1 quad of a class 2 completed today also.  So this day started off the week much better than last week.  Hopefully this means it will be a better week.

1 comment: