Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday

Well today was one of those frustrating clinic days.  Man, I was late getting my patient out and had a few misses.  I was very flustered!  I got my removable prostheses PE done and that was very nice.  I also did my blood glucose which I was happy to get those done.  I want to get better at scaling and faster and I just dont feel like that is happening.  I just dont know how to get faster and get these patients turned out faster.  My patient today was very patient with me.  The appt was long and he was having a hard time laying there but he was very patient.  Tomorrow is UDA so we will be there going to classes and visiting vendors.  Hopefully it will be fun although we have a test hanging over us so that could hamper our enjoyment. Next week is spring break so it will be nice to have a couple days off however, in a way I just wish we could have clinic to get some more time.  Well signing off for a week. Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment