Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10-20-11

So today in clinic I was able to give my first injections, yeah!  We were released from training last friday and I was pretty nervous to give injections.  I have had this problem with my hand shaking uncontrollably.  I was really sick this morning, didnt know if I would make it through but I did.  I didnt even shake until I took the needle out and was trying to put it back in its cap.  Instructor Wold even said I did a good job so that gave me a boost of confidence.  I think its going to be easier now.  Not saying I wont be nervous but this experience kind of broke the ice and I'm glad its over.  Now I'm movin on!

1 comment:

  1. Marcy... I have not had my first injection patient yet, I am really nervous for it! I did ok when I was sticking Kelsey, so I am really worried that I will get the shakes on the first actual patient! Good job girl! One down... 35 left to go! Lol

    ReplyDelete