Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday clinic

My morning patient didnt show up today.  I called him last night and stressed 8 am 3 times. "yep I'll be there" he  says.  I dont understand why patients dont just say no Im not coming, what is so hard about that.  Well Mr. Soloman found a patient.  Adrienne didnt have a patient either so she was gonna see this guy and the minute we saw him we did some stereotyping and thought class 5 for sure.  So Adrienne let me see him since she has numerous amounts of this classification. She was a huge help so thank you Adrienne! However I wasnt able to clean him because he didnt get here til almost 10 and he was a new patient. Bummer.  I was able to do my Caries Risk Assessment PE today though and I agree with Professor Alexander it is kind of gross to watch them do this PE

No comments:

Post a Comment