Thursday, April 12, 2012

Its Official

 It is officiall, I am done with my class work for the dental hygiene program.  And ooh I havent felt this good in a long time.  I am wondering however what I am gonna do now.  School has been a part of my life for so long I almost dont know how to do anything else but study.  Im sure I will find something :)  Check out is Monday and then its over, over and out and I am gonna graduate.  Six years ago I never thought I would be here and here I am, WAHOOOOOO!!

2 comments:

  1. Marcy. I love you. I am so glad we got to know each other these past two years. You are one I will truly miss. Please lets keep in contact. I know you aren't big on that, but I am worth it... right? We did it, and we are officially going to be hygienists! Good job fellow single mom! Only you and I know how difficult it is with what we had on our plates! I am proud of you! Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we ALMOST didn't make it through clinic check-out today. Just kidding, but seriously. Have fun moving on from skull (school).

    ReplyDelete