Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Last Clinic Day of my Hygiene Student career

Who new this would come so quickly.  When I first started this I thought it was never going to end now it is the end and I can hardly believe its true!  This day was pretty uneventful and I wish it would have been something more to remember.  My morning patient said she had anxiety and needed nitrous.  Well she definetly had anxiety and the nitrous didnt work.  I did nothing more than probe the upper arch the whole appointment and the anxiety was still really high.  It was definetly a good experience though.  Then my afternoon patient cancelled and I was going to see Karlies but they didnt show, so real uneventful :(  Well one more day at the VA and its over.

1 comment:

  1. hey friend...ITS OVER:) Ill pick you up one last time on a beautiful monday morning!

    ReplyDelete