Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb 2

Well it is a new month. My first patient of the month was 2 quads of a class II and 2 quads of a class V.  Very nice.  She was the sweetest lady too.  I was able to get some good experience with recession today.  I had not seen a great amount of recession so it was really neat to see. I got some PAs and a real good discussion about OHI.  She said several times noone had ever told her that before.  I was very pleased with this appointment and feel I got pretty far.  I didnt get to scale but she is going to come back and i will be able to finish up then.  I am starting to feel a little better with my appts.  I am getting the charting down and feeling more confident every day.  I wondered if I would ever get here and I am, slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment