Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mondays Clinic

Today I finished my patient, late, but I finished her none the less.  It was a good learning experience.  I have been a little timid going interproximally and it showed today because I missed 3 interproximal spots. and they were pretty good sized.  Dang it! My instructor is very helpful though and very knowledgeable (I think that is how you spell that). Well Wednesday we are having a lab and not seeing patients but I wish we were.  I feel like Im not going to get my requirements and we have so many days off this semester it seems.  Monday is Presidents day so we have that off too.  Oh well!  We will be learning to do the edentulous patient stuff which I am happy about so I can get my edentulous patient in.  Well until next time, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment