Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Clinic Day!

Today me, Heather, MeChel, Marianne, and Tori saw a whole family.  They were very nice people.  The husband was my patient and he said he was very happy he could be part of the learning process.  Very nice to work with such understanding sweet people.  I think I was a little faster today.  I did xrays and scaled a quad which was very awesome.  I am still a little frustrated and I am hoping it is going to feel better soon.  I feel like I am not adapting very well and I really want to.  I am having a hard time getting a good fulcrum so I can get back to the posteriors better.  Today was overall a really good day though.  I do feel like I learn a little more every day, however I still feel a little inadequate to be cleaning teeth. I am also a little timid of the ultrasonic scaler.  So my goal is going to be to get in and use it so I can become more comfortable with it.  Well we have a big test tomorrow so I'd better go study.

No comments:

Post a Comment