Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday already

Well its Wednesday already.  The week has gone by fast and now we are having a 3 day weekend. Yeah!! cant  wait.  Today was my first patient day I have been able to do charting and probing and OHI, except I did the OHI before the probing which I forgot I wasnt suppose to do.  I havent done this since November so I was a little green today but you live you learn right?  I did remember how to probe and didnt do to bad so that was a bonus.  My same patient will come back next Wednesday so I will get to scale and that will  great.  I am still hoping to get faster real soon. I was also CA this afternoon which made for a long day but Mr. Soloman was so helpful and really nice and I scored a patient just by being CA, way cool!  There is a lot to do being the CA.  I never realized how much they do and all the responsibilities they have.  I am much more aware now.  Well heres to a long weekend. Im signing off> goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment