Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hygiene Life

Well Wednesday was a very good day for me.  I got another full mouth so I have the minimum requirements for PA's which is nice and I got all the way through OD so I am really happy about that.  This week has been crazy we have had tests in every one of our classes so I have been in zombie land.  I met with my Professor on Wednesday because I feel I am not adapting right.  It is so much harder to access all the areas in the mouth and see them than I ever imagined.  She was a big help and hopefully I can catch on to this a little better.  She also showed me some extra oral fulcrums which was nice.  It is pretty hard getting your whole hand in the mouth to reach those interiors.  I am getting the hang of things a little better and feel I am slowly starting to improve, which is a very good feeling.  I still get frustrated sometimes but Im sure that is normal and will get better with time.  Well until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment