Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Again!

Well today was the second patient day.  I was still so nervous all day before I came here.  My patient was my really good friend though so Im not sure why I was so nervous.  I did a FMX including bwx and I did them with conventional film.  Oh my heck, with this new daylight loader we have I think it took 3x as long to unwrap, separate the foil, make sure I was hitting the cup, and then to load them all wow it was so time consuming, well my  whole clinic time to be exact.  My goal for my next appt on Wednesday is to be faster and get some scaling done.  That would be great.  My Wednesday patient is a new patient also so I will have to chart all restorations and it will take some time but I sure do hope I am gonna get faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment